BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
I understand. My garage isn't close to perfect but it's attached to my basement and I turn on the AC with door open and a fan blowing in garage. It definitely helps especially with what this weekend looks like. Plus what helps me is that I'm a vampire. Lol. I work nights so I'll be sleeping in a few and wake up tonight when it's hopefully cooler out so not as brutal in garage. Although last night my midnight shift started with 85 degrees oat. Sorry for rambling. Very tired

Reactions: 1 user

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I understand. My garage isn't close to perfect but it's attached to my basement and I turn on the AC with door open and a fan blowing in garage. It definitely helps especially with what this weekend looks like. Plus what helps me is that I'm a vampire. Lol. I work nights so I'll be sleeping in a few and wake up tonight when it's hopefully cooler out so not as brutal in garage. Although last night my midnight shift started with 85 degrees oat. Sorry for rambling. Very tired
Haha no worries! My garage is attached to the kitchen. However, the wife doesn't like the "garage smell" so if I leave the door open for an extended amount of time to get cold air she bishes about it. First world problems I guess.

Reactions: 1 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Haha no worries! My garage is attached to the kitchen. However, the wife doesn't like the "garage smell" so if I leave the door open for an extended amount of time to get cold air she bishes about it. First world problems I guess.
Hahaha. First world for sure! Wife.....hmmm... I used to have one of those
I've always said I'd only get married again if she was a gear head who could shoot a gnat off a water buffaloes azz. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Hahaha. First world for sure! Wife.....hmmm... I used to have one of those
I've always said I'd only get married again if she was a gear head who could shoot a gnat off a water buffaloes azz. Lol
Luckily my wife is a gearhead, she just doesn't want the house smelling like garage scents lol. I can usually work on the car when I please, as I told her long ago it's better than me out running to bars and strip clubs.

Reactions: 2 users

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
If you where a little closer, I would hook you up with a window air. Don't work too hard and keep hydrated. I think I am getting a new furnace and central air unit with our addition, so I have plans for the old ones.:)

Reactions: 3 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
If you where a little closer, I would hook you up with a window air. Don't work too hard and keep hydrated. I think I am getting a new furnace and central air unit with our addition, so I have plans for the old ones.:)
That's exactly what my neighbor did years ago. He put a new HVAC system in his house just so he could repurpose the still good working one into his shop. He keeps it at 75° and has a big fan in front of the duct blowing the cold air around...it feels amazing for a shop!
Unfortunately my wife managed to take off today, so I've been doing what every husband loves doing....collecting brownie points cleaning :mad:!!! However, no kids at home until tomorrow evening soooo, well, there's plenty of time for, err, things.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Picked up some SEM clear and more trim black to do an experiment. I wanted to test out the semi gloss to ensure I get it right the first time on the wheelwells. Sooo, I used a rad hose and I think it turned out good and should look just right, sorry Clutch...no red.
20190722_114228.jpg
20190722_182231.jpg

Also, I started block sanding one of the wheelwells with 400 dry. I had to add some spot putty which will get sanded tomorrow, but for now I'm really happy with the progress. I hosed it down and it looks slick! I think once a good round with 600 grit wet hit them they'll be ready to spray!!!
20190722_194614.jpg
20190722_200111.jpg

Reactions: 7 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor