BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
You lucky SOB.... haha
His shop is climate controlled, full fab shop! This car got the back half crunched a few weeks back, he has it almost ready to go!!
20190806_173220.jpg

Reactions: 7 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
You lucky SOB.... haha
I will humble brag too, I have full access to all his tools! Super nice guy that is very well respected for building some fast azz cars!!! He is a retired pipefitters and does racecars as a hobby...supposed to be retired from it too but he keeps taking work lol.

Reactions: 4 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Looks like I have an ignition wire unhooked somewhere. The car has absolutely zero power other than cranking with key on. No fuel pump prime, no gauges, no fans, etc. I'm sure it's something simple, I'll have to dig in when I get home this evening!
Supposedly the company I bought the standalone harness from has had past issues with the 12V feed pink/black wire. There is a separate pink/black on pin47 of the harness that sometimes will not work unless bypassed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Next time just fly me in, put me up for 6 months, pay me in Canadian dollars, and you'll know it was wired correctly.

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor