87 El Camino owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larryneil

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 22, 2018
I reside in Austin Texas and I'm looking for any suggestions on Central Texas El Camino clubs.
This vehicle was inherited from my father who purchased it new and it's been garage kept.
Currently changing out the engine with other changes coming.
I look forward to sharing ideals and receiving ideas from each of you.
2018-07-04_10-43-07_585.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard Larry,
Nice original El Camino. I would attend some cruise-ins in your area and pick a few brains for information about clubs in your area. You could always look on El Camino Central for club functions, etc.

Reactions: 1 users

Barry

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 22, 2016
Larry, there are many El Camino owners in your area although I'm not sure of formal clubs. The National El Camino Owners Association (NECOA) sponsors an El Camino only show every year in Belton just up the road from you. Currently NECOA is organizing a 60th Anniverary celebration of the El Camino in Arlington, TX in October 2019. You might want to check out elcaminocentralforum.com for more info.

Reactions: 1 users

WV CHEVY MANN

Greasemonkey
Sep 15, 2018
West Virginia
Hello and welcome to the forum from West Virginia. Great looking car.. Glad you joined us here ....

Reactions: 1 user

Larryneil

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 22, 2018
Larry, there are many El Camino owners in your area although I'm not sure of formal clubs. The National El Camino Owners Association (NECOA) sponsors an El Camino only show every year in Belton just up the road from you. Currently NECOA is organizing a 60th Anniverary celebration of the El Camino in Arlington, TX in October 2019. You might want to check out elcaminocentralforum.com for more info.
Hello and welcome to the forum from West Virginia. Great looking car.. Glad you joined us here ....
Thanks Barry, I'll look into your suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor