87' GN Restomod Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

rarperformance

Apprentice
Apr 17, 2008
Mississippi
We have a T top 87' Buick GN that was used for parts and was giving to me afterwards. I like to restore cars that seem to be too far gone. So it starts. Here we unload the car. As you will see that we will need a floor (Looking for a donor with a good floor).So we pulled the frame to clean, repaint, and install a frame notch kit.

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
Sooo they parted it out, and left the 8.5? You lucky dog.

rarperformance

Apprentice
Apr 17, 2008
Mississippi
Lol. No, I got the rearend off my 87' T that I tubbed and installed a 9" ford on. That build is under the 87' Turbo Regal Custom Build post.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
So I gotta ask....the MonteSS, the Turbo Buick, and now the GN what do you do for a living and are they hiring?! Time and money to build badass cars sign me right the f%#k up!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I asked, RAR Performance is a professional shop. If they weren't so darned far from me, they'd have my coupe painted Arrest Me Red by now.

rarperformance

Apprentice
Apr 17, 2008
Mississippi
Here are some more updated pics on the GN. We finished the blocking on the body, covered in black primer. And we shaved the steel bumpers. Almost ready for paint.

Reactions: 1 users

rarperformance

Apprentice
Apr 17, 2008
Mississippi
Updates: Mini tubs are getting installed, rear bumper filleres were fitted and fiberglassed together to eliminate the line down the middle, and the wheels finally arrived. Now waiting on the tires. I will post more pics once the tires are mounted and mini tubs get completed. Stay Tuned!

Reactions: 1 user

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
that thing is looking badassed already! Love the wheel choice, can't wait to see more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor