87 mc ls swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy1duh

Apprentice
Feb 11, 2016
I've read a lot of great threads about this and really its beating a dead horse but I'm new to this and not building the car myself I just have a few questions what's the cheapest u can do a swap to labor should I stay in my lane and stick to old school 350's would that be cheaper I'm trying to figure out the fastest way to get my baby rolling by summer with limited funding not broke but not rich

GBodyscuffle

Master Mechanic
May 24, 2014
Keysville, VA
you can do it for around 2500 in parts maybe a little more. And it all depends on where you take it to get the work done. Keeping it efi will be cheaper, plus its alot more reliable.

Boy1duh

Apprentice
Feb 11, 2016
you can do it for around 2500 in parts maybe a little more. And it all depends on where you take it to get the work done. Keeping it efi will be cheaper, plus its alot more reliable.
Cool thanks thought it will be a lot more when u read all the sh*t u need my head start spinning

Boy1duh

Apprentice
Feb 11, 2016
oh it can be alot more exspensive lol. Im up to 8k lol. But im starting off with alot of bigger upgrades too tho.
I'm possibly about to purchase 5.3 with a 4160e trans with computer and harness is this a good start

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor