BUILD THREAD 87 SS, 305 is the one who knocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
I dig the build. Your words are more elegant than Gilbert Gottfried. I need that DIFD keychain!

Reactions: 1 users

jakes87SS

G-Body Guru
Jul 25, 2017
ohio
hopefully i get the motor assembled maybe get the trans on this weekend and get the engine compartment washed out and get it painted up nice and black so i can have the motor in within 2 weeks and get the fuel injection finished. i got the aeromotive fuel tank with fuel injection pump in today and its time to get it on the way.

Reactions: 1 user

trevorjm

Greasemonkey
May 2, 2011
What did you end up doing to fix those aftermarket T-Tops? Your car is awesome.

jakes87SS

G-Body Guru
Jul 25, 2017
ohio
What did you end up doing to fix those aftermarket T-Tops? Your car is awesome.

At the moment there is a lot of silicon in my t-top what i intend to do is find a t-top roof and get it grafted on before i re-paint it, i plan on doing a big rd trip next year i plan on doing to Colorado and going pikes peak, which is the reason i went with fuel injection, i didnt wanna deal with adjusting the carb.

and thank you i appreciate that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

jakes87SS

G-Body Guru
Jul 25, 2017
ohio
T0DME1P.jpg

That purdy 9inch diff with all the umis suspension hotchkis bars bilstein and eibach goodness, the craptastic 15's are on it while it sits in the shop but that will be back to normal soon.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor