88 cutlass supreme rear bumper cover

Trader history for Dbake88 (0)

Dbake88

n00b
Jul 13, 2021
Sacramento, CA
My names Dan. I’ve got an 88 cutlass supreme classic that I’m restoring/painting. The body’s all good, I just need the rear bumper cover. I’ve had no luck trying to find one so far. If anyone has an old one in decent shape, or knows of a good website. I’ve looked all over the internet and I can’t find anything, but hopefully somebody knows somebody who knows somebody.... lol
Any help much appreciated
Thank you

chicknnhead

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 3, 2010
O'Fallon MO
My names Dan. I’ve got an 88 cutlass supreme classic that I’m restoring/painting. The body’s all good, I just need the rear bumper cover. I’ve had no luck trying to find one so far. If anyone has an old one in decent shape, or knows of a good website. I’ve looked all over the internet and I can’t find anything, but hopefully somebody knows somebody who knows somebody.... lol
Thank you
the one i have is pretty rough, if you don't find one. $20 plus shipping from 63366. no cuts just scraps bumps and bruises. license plate pockets can be switched out.

Attachments

• 209.JPG
    209.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 20
  • 210.JPG
    210.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 21
  • 211.JPG
    211.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
  • 212.JPG
    212.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 21

Peter P.

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 4, 2014
Castleton, Ontario, Canada
Thank you
Dan

I have a rear bumper cover from a 1984 Cutlass that I've been trying to sell for some time but no one seems interested here in Ontario, Canada. It is yours for the cost of shipping and I realize that may not make it worth your while. Cover has some slight damage on one corner that I think could be repaired and is not too wavy. Can send pictures if interested.

Peter

Note: Bumper cover has found a home here in Ontario as of September 14, 2021.

Attachments

• IMG_3966.JPG
    IMG_3966.JPG
    503.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3967.JPG
    IMG_3967.JPG
    603.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3968.JPG
    IMG_3968.JPG
    388.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
G-Body Performance Upgrades

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

ContactAdmin@GBodyForum.comfor info on becoming a sponsor