BUILD THREAD '88 Monte Carlo SS w/ LY6 6.0 swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

SStavin

Apprentice
Apr 3, 2015
Chicagoland
2JMeyIo.jpg

Couple of incremental additions to the interior.
-New shifter plate modified to fit the Lokar shifter, along with leather shift boot as well.
- I'm really trying to stay as 80's as possible so I added a Retrosound stereo to replace the factory stereo that was starting to act up.
- Found an Ebay 3D printed blank for the HVAC controls and added the fan override switch. Had to find something since I had ripped out all the HVAC after getting a carried away on a mission to rid the Monte of all the 80's smog wiring.

Headliner was shot from sitting all these years so I pulled it and found some headliner material and a local guy to redo it for me. Added some Dynamat while I was at it.
9RUHQoA.jpg

9I3zvpY.jpg

7LeAM1D.jpg

7YAphCd.jpg

L7IRkrP.jpg

PPD6l4R.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
When I roamed the streets of the city, the murder rate was triple what it is now. But it's still a sheeit hole. Nice architecture though

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor