9 inch = Driveline jeblus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.P.

Apprentice
Sep 21, 2019
MAGA North
I goddam hate fords. But does a guy simply use whats laying around because well hes poor and its there?

I mean its probably stronger than the 7.5 (i believe) and gov lock combination that's already there... The 9inch is spooled and has a 5.30 or so gear is well worrisome. Part of me says the original diff will be fine with 6.0/4l80e in front and slicks what could go wrong...I Mean they bolt right on..
Rest of sober me says hey stupid sit down. do the diff now. lol

I mean nobody would in their right minds Put this much tire under a cosmopolitan.... :banana:

Resized_IMG_20200311_223254_038.jpg
Resized_20200316_231755.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

G.P.

Apprentice
Sep 21, 2019
MAGA North
Because this belongs in a nash too..

The buddy i share a shop with is ... well possibly insane. Lets not beat around anything,
IMG_20191010_195514.jpg

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
The Ridler award a few years ago went to a 1960 Nash/Rambler 2 door station wagon with a Ferrari drivetrain.

Reactions: 1 users

G.P.

Apprentice
Sep 21, 2019
MAGA North

Well as tis true Tell the inter-web you cant, hast, or shouldn't be done and watch the replies proving your lack of being correct..lol

Of course its great for finding the solutions to problems as well. Up here in trudauestan an friend of a friend did a burnout car in a mini that inspired my other buddy so far.. these will help too. lol

G.P.

Apprentice
Sep 21, 2019
MAGA North
On another note.. anybody wanna comment on the second meaning to this thread... are 9inch ferds all they're cracked up to be? or should a guy just say **** t*ts and build whats there... or you know go to sheetmetal or something else.. personal stories would be good to hear. from what ive read and sich its getting damn sparce on 12 bolt housings out there in the yards. not that a 12 bolt is the be all.. anyway. thanks in advance from us partially Communist neighbours to the north.

oh and ive had to migrate to the wifes lappy because mine took a sh*t.. ****. Goodby saved tunes with hptuners... :itchy::wtf::cautious: at least for meow..

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor