9 inch = Driveline jeblus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
9” inch Fords are way overrated. I’ve unnecessarily had them in everything I Have ever owned. Stick with the 7.5”. It’ll handle an Ls.

• Haha
  • Scared
Reactions: 3 users

G.P.

Apprentice
Sep 21, 2019
MAGA North
9” inch Fords are way overrated. I’ve unnecessarily had them in everything I Have ever owned. Stick with the 7.5”. It’ll handle an Ls.
So what your saying is a good center section insted of the gov bomb and soforth probably would have been an more cost effective route ? or time effective... ? i most likely wont track it much for a year or so anyway because im broke and its Canada. sh*ts frozen most of the year lol.:mad::blam:
Ill be honest at this point id rather drive the wh*re then drag the axle out.. and when i spray it to Valhalla later thats that other guys problem.. who will be me . lol
makes sense to me. :banana:

383_GrandPrix

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2016
Quebec, Canada
If you just want to drive it right now and don't care about blowing up the 7.5, I'd say just run what you brung and swap the 9" in later once the 7.5 gives up the goat.

Reactions: 3 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
You can get a brand new 9 or S60 for about the same money it takes to modify a 12 or 8.5 with bolt in axles. The Frod 8.8 is gaining traction (har-har) in popularity, as well.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor