90 turbo grand prix rear buckets

Status
Not open for further replies.

premo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 2, 2008
Not a bad idea but I doubt you are going to get any firm answers. Those early W buckets are rarer than hens teeth and not a ton of people looking to do the swap.
Ya I know it's not a common project but figured I'd shoot it out and see if anyone has done it.... I already located 2 sets of rear buckets both within driving distance. 0ne is out of 91 grand prix and the other out a 91 regal gs. I will probably get a set and jus play with em and see what I come up with. Never know till ya try.lol

Reactions: 1 users

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Ya I know it's not a common project but figured I'd shoot it out and see if anyone has done it.... I already located 2 sets of rear buckets both within driving distance. 0ne is out of 91 grand prix and the other out a 91 regal gs. I will probably get a set and jus play with em and see what I come up with. Never know till ya try.lol
If you are able to get the GP seat to fit your G body, I'd like to see some photos of the finished product. Good luck.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor