94 Blazer 2dr 5.3 Twin Turbo (Tyclone)

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I have that same Disney Princess blanket.
Fathers Day Dad GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Nothing pic worthy, just messed with some wiring to trying to find out why the headunit isn't getting power and then POR15'ed some more spots

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Really hoping this is the solution to the no oil pressure, we primed it over the weekend and then started it. Started off at 40 then went to 80 and dropped to 0 again, pulled off the front and the oil pump O ring just kind of falls out. So hoping that maybe it isn't getting the suction to get the oil pressure, otherwise it sounds like pulling the motor to check and see if the spring in the rear of the block fell out when the junkyard or whoever else was going through it........
20210922_093640.jpg

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Really hoping this is the solution to the no oil pressure, we primed it over the weekend and then started it. Started off at 40 then went to 80 and dropped to 0 again, pulled off the front and the oil pump O ring just kind of falls out. So hoping that maybe it isn't getting the suction to get the oil pressure, otherwise it sounds like pulling the motor to check and see if the spring in the rear of the block fell out when the junkyard or whoever else was going through it........
View attachment 184238

Worse case scenario you have a fancy new c*ck ring.

• Haha
  • Agree

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Well luckily for everyone it is not going to be a dong ring, able to get oil pressure and almost getting too much. Hahaha Also was able to get the backup camera wires run, which was actually much more trouble than it sounded like. 2 major hurdles is my buddy finishing off the exhaust and then not liking the upper coolant hose, so trying to get those ironed out. Was really hoping to have it ready to go for Sunday's Pizza Power Tour but don't think that'll be happening

20211002_173516.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
A radiator with a passenger side upper hose nipple would be nice. Otherwise a steel tube crossing behind the radiator, painted teal would fit the bill.

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
BTR has a very good description of which o-ring to use on the different pick up tubes. I've read it 25 times and I'm still confused. If the old one fell off, then there's your sign.

It's stupid difficult to figure out when the motor is in the car. But if it's out on a stand, then it's painfully obvious - if you peel off slivers of the o-ring when installing the pickup, then you need the smaller o-ring and if the pickup falls into the pump with no resistance, then you need the thicker o-ring.

And I hate to ask, but why would anyone what that on their weiner..........................................ever? (SMH)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
And so I take it this has ran, but no burnout vids - why?

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor