98-02 camaro seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

ham1974

Greasemonkey
Oct 6, 2012
I ran across a nice set of seats on Craigslist. Anyone install any of these in there ride? I have a Monte Carlo that has red interior and I am wanting to switch to grey or black so I have been looking on internet.

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
I have a set of Firebird seats in my El Camino. You will need G-Body seat tracks (bucket or possibly 60/40 tracks will work), but they swap right onto the F-Body seats. My only complaint about them is the seat bolsters could be a little farther apart for comfort, but other than that they are great.

Reactions: 1 user

ham1974

Greasemonkey
Oct 6, 2012
After looking some more I seen a nice leather set out of 12 camaro. Wonder if they fit the g body tracks?

Gremlinsteve

Master Mechanic
Mar 6, 2018
I'm going to use the smooth pro car seats
I like them over the f body seats

But there more moneyobviously

Procar rally smoothie in a gray vynal

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
I don't like the stupid looking headrests on the later Camaros. I went with 96 Camaro neutral leather in my El Camino. Really like them.

• Agree

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
After looking some more I seen a nice leather set out of 12 camaro. Wonder if they fit the g body tracks?
I think the seat base compatibility stops after about 2003-2005 or so.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor