WANTED 99.9% Restored Caballero

Trader history for Fnlowrider (0)

Fnlowrider

Fnlowrider

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 23, 2020
Myrtle beach
I have worked very hard at bringing my 1987 Caballero back to its original state. I have been looking for quite some time for the GMC Badge for the Tailgate. Any leads would be appreciated. Thank you.
20191214_144321.jpg

69hurstolds

69hurstolds

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Well, from what I understand, the Caballero hood emblem and tailgate emblems are like finding Hurst/Olds bullnose emblems. Far and few between and when you do find them, you gotta dig deep.

Nice looking Elkie…. haha J/K. Looks straight and sleek. Great job.

Reactions: Fnlowrider
D

Doug Chahoy

Royal Smart Person
Nov 21, 2016
Did it come that plane? No w/o or rocker mouldings.

Fnlowrider

Fnlowrider

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 23, 2020
Myrtle beach
Did it come that plane? No w/o or rocker mouldings.
Yes that's exactly how it came no wheel molding trim or exterior rocker trim which is fine by me that's how I like it I just scored all the emblems and if you check out all my pictures in my profile you'll see I bought it as a wreck and brought it back to life but I'm very happy with it yeah

D

Doug Chahoy

Royal Smart Person
Nov 21, 2016
Don’t doubt you, its just ODD that a GMC would have been that plain. I like it. I just have the fat w/o mouldings for my Elco

Fnlowrider

Fnlowrider

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 23, 2020
Myrtle beach
Well I got to tell you I'm very impressed I'm sure there are some purists out there who are cringing but like I said I can't leave anything alone well done and thanks for the pics

D

Doug Chahoy

Royal Smart Person
Nov 21, 2016
F—k the purist, A stock 79 Elco isn’t a GNX, GSX, or L-88 69 Camaro. It will never have large value stock with all the G body era factory deficiencies

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor