A-Body rear swap with coilovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GbodyL.Sguy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 30, 2017
Ohio
Hello everyone I have an 84 Olds Cutlass Calais I picked up 2 years ago. It’s been a on going project due to a couple set backs with shops and motor issues, and previous owners putting their hands on it. I’m not new to G-Bodys I’ve had 8, 6 Cutlasses and 1 El Camino and now this one. But my question is has anybody that’s done the A-Body 10 or 12 bolt swap tried putting a rear coilover kit specific to our G-Bodys or even an A-Body or know of one that will work in their car. I’ve been looking at shocks on RockAuto and theres a lot of A’s and G’s rear shocks that use the same part number. I’m only asking because I have an 71 Olds Cutlass 8.5 10 bolt and wanted to put coilovers in my car with the 10 bolt. Thanks for any advice and sorry for the long paragraph.

Macguyver

SOUTHSIDE MACHINE PERFORMANCE
GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017

Griffin84ss

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Apr 14, 2017
Corinth Ky
That place seems pretty reasonable on there parts has anyone bought anything from them? Thanks for any info on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor