A/c housing box 78 Monte Carlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aveune

n00b
Jul 15, 2020
Got a 78 that was gutted for drag racing. I'm having the hardest time trying to find the a/c housing box... anybody have a website and/or a contact selling this item!? I'm in El Paso... no junkyard near me have it. Same for the vents under the dash.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Got a 78 that was gutted for drag racing. I'm having the hardest time trying to find the a/c housing box... anybody have a website and/or a contact selling this item!? I'm in El Paso... no junkyard near me have it. Same for the vents under the dash.
EBay Craigslist and junkyards (even out of state) are your only options. No one makes the AC box. Gbodyparts.com has a heat only box conversion.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
At the rate people rip them out, there should be thousands on the market. Or, drop some coin on a Vintage Air setup, and you won't need it.
Surprisingly not. Mainly because they're literally ripped out.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor