A/c Rebuild Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
So in my imaginary quest of making this "race car" into some sort of daily friendly concoction. I want to install all the A/c stuff back in. When I got the car the PO had already pulled everything out. I have yet to pull the dash and see what was left down there but it looks like nothing was cut.

My question though is more towards the box itself.
I plan to at least put in a new heater core and probably just clean out the evap core. So all the gaskets and seals come in to play.
I was mainly looking at kits from Mike's Montes and Gbody parts. From the pics they literally look like the same kit they just have the pics inverted.
I was wondering if any of the guys had experience with any or recommend another to look at.
Also does any one have any leads on diagrams for the wiring and vac lines. Ill post some pics in a couple minutes for your viewing pleasures.

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
I watched OLDSofb (hutch)'s videos and I remember he had to mod and add some stuff that wasn't right. I going to rewatch his videos again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor