GRAND PRIX A/C

Status
Not open for further replies.

genestang

Apprentice
Sep 18, 2021
Ok I know some will say just be a man and forget the a/c but kicking around idea of trying to get the old a/c working on the 79 Grand Prix we have. Just bought it in Sept and finally got it on the road. We now would like to be able to get the air condition working. Of course we have no idea as to how long it hasn’t worked since R12 is their anything short of completely changing the system that would work. Can I convert it to R134? If so what do I have to change to get it to work as it should? Kind of lost as to where to start. I really don’t want to change all of it if we don’t have to. Is there any options short of aftermarket a/c

genestang

Apprentice
Sep 18, 2021
Thinking of trying to get A/C going in our 79 grand prix any way to convert without going aftermarket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor