A few pics of my 83 Cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Van

G-Body Guru
Nov 8, 2009
Middle Ga.
Been checking out a lot of nice rides on here along with some nice works in progress so I figured I'd share a few pics of mine too.... And it's always a work in progress....
downsized_1003001509.jpg

downsized_1003001505.jpg

downsized_1003001454.jpg

1003001453.jpg

downsized_1003001700.jpg

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
Nice!! like the seats!

Chris Van

G-Body Guru
Nov 8, 2009
Middle Ga.
Thanks,
And before the purist start hatin.... It has had a 455 Olds in it not too long ago.
And as far as the seats go, those are some older Recarro seats that I paid $50 dollars for out of a junk yard about 15 years ago or so. Been thinking about taking them out and going with the Kirkey aluminum seats instead.

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Is it purely a race car, or a street strip car? If you have to get in and out of it I'd stay with the seats you have... I personally think they look nice. And Kirkey's look cool but they're not real comfortable, I had them (lay backs) in racing karts when I was younger, and driven a few cars with them and if I was going to drive the car every day I wouldn't want them. I also wouldn't want door bars unless I HAD to have them, but they're not nearly as bad to work around as aluminum seats other than you bang your funny bone on the door bar sometimes just driving around. Those cheap Summit plastic race seats don't look as good, and are even less comfortable (I'm a big guy) but at least they're easier to get in and out of.

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
lol, seats caught my eye too!

... can I ask why there's carpet on the dash? Seems like a nice clean way to keep the sun from roasting the trim.
I like your cage, very well done.

what kinda intake is that? Looks similar to mine, but it's got a much taller plenum...
DSC02886.jpg

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
nice cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor