A good tire inflator to keep in trunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Pitz

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 20, 2018
Swanzey, NH
I have a question on tire inflators that is a little off subject, but I need help. Does anyone out there know how to refill the air cylinder for a 1970's collapsible spare tire and what pressure to set it to??????

I sold my M80 last winter, hated to see it go, but it was time for something else.

Attachments

• Spare Tire 1.JPG
    Spare Tire 1.JPG
    314.1 KB · Views: 101
  • EX 1.JPG
    EX 1.JPG
    720.5 KB · Views: 94

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
This was a better one, by the same guy.

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
I got an Air Hawk Pro one year for Christmas. I've actually used it and it isn't bad. The plug that goes in the cig lighter will get pretty hot by the time your done, so beware of that.

Hutch

el camino ss 84

Master Mechanic
Oct 23, 2016
Nw okc
The one I keep in the trunk of my daily is the kobalt brand tire inflator. It can be plugged into a cigarette lighter and house electric source also. I've had to use it couple of time on side of the road and in the middle of no where with no issues. Definitely recommend it especially if something goes wrong with it take it back to any lowes store.

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I found the older model Slime inflator on sale. I hope it is as good as the reviews say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor