Status
Not open for further replies.
bill

bill

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
Hi All,
I would like to just take some time to introduce myself here on the forums. My name is James, I am the new Marketing Supervisor at PST. I have been employed with PST going on four years. I started out at PST as one of their techs in their customer service department. My background is mainly in antique car restoration from the body work to the mechanical. I have also spent 5 years working with a drag team, running the Pro Mod Outlaw Class (picture below). Basically, anything with 4 wheels and a GAS engine has been a passion of mine. At the present time I own a 1979 Malibu .Now that we have established a connection with you guys I would like to keep up to date with the forum as much as possible. We are here to answer any or all questions about our products and service. My goal in the near future is to pack our section full with useful tips, new products, and special discounts for members of the forum

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing Supervisor

(800) 247-2288
Like Us On Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/PerformanceSuspensionTech
Welcome James.... I share the same passion as you and I look forward to seeing and reading more about your products in the future! Best of luck with the new position....

Bill

houndin101

houndin101

Master Mechanic
May 5, 2010
i will for sure rep PST.i like what i. see so i will go with your suspension.looks of great quality and performance.

MUSCLEALMIGHTY

MUSCLEALMIGHTY

Apprentice
May 23, 2011
CT
I WILL BE BUYING ALL KINDS OF SUSPENSION PARTS FOR MY BU! I KNOW WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS LIST!!!

chevy76monteman

chevy76monteman

Greasemonkey
Oct 9, 2006
Portland, Oregon, USA
Any chance that PST will make Polygraphite body bushings for the '73-'77 GM A-bodies and extended A-bodies? My '76 Monte Carlo is in need of all new body mount bushings and I'd prefer to use Polygraphite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot Mike's Montes P-S-T Southside Machine Performance UMI Performance

contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor

copyright ©2018 Ripp Technical Services, All Rights Reserved.