A little something to offend everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Hopefully this post won't jinx it but I've been working on a deal with a guy from Chicago. He's just trying to pin down a shipper.

Reactions: 4 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Sold to a guy in Salt Lake this morning. Chicago guy wasn't able to get his ducks in a row soon enough. I'm getting some pretty sour texts.

• Winner
Reactions: 7 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Sold to a guy in Salt Lake this morning. Chicago guy wasn't able to get his ducks in a row soon enough. I'm getting some pretty sour texts.

Guess he doesn't understand the "First one here with the cash wins" rule?

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Said it before, saying it again: hate to see it go, and wish I had the cash to have made it mine....

started back on the reaper yet? We’re waiting!🤣

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Nov 4, 2012
Glad to hear you worked out a deal. Selling cars is always stressful for me, mostly because I want to keep them all. Now get back to that pickup, Ford Truck Man.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
He had a 6 hour drive home and I haven't heard from him so I assume he made it okay.
The first priority is getting power, lights, sheetrock and paint. I'd like to dig my french drain and driveway done too before the rain gets here. Then on to the pickup.

Reactions: 5 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Ah, Monsoon Season. Well, hopefully there's now some additional funding for your continuing projects.

Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Funding, more space, less distraction.

On to the next one.

Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
He had a 6 hour drive home and I haven't heard from him so I assume he made it okay.
The first priority is getting power, lights, sheetrock and paint. I'd like to dig my french drain and driveway done too before the rain gets here. Then on to the pickup.
Ok. Now I'm caught up.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor