A new member... with

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new member... with one specific mission

Hi, I'm a new member to the forum. I have a Malibu Classic 1982; the one with a kind of wheel in the trunk.
My car had suffer heavy damage but I keep it for sentimental reasons. Now the car is entirely in my hands and my mission is to transforme it in the best car in town. The fastest, the smoothest and coolest car in Guayaquil, Eciuador (that's where I live). But I have one mayor problem... I can't find pieces or trainned personal for the restoration and upgrade of my car; so I'm gonna have to do it myself. I'm thinking in replacing the engine with a supercharged, twin turbo one (no idea how but I'll do it), improve the suspenssion, state-of-the-art transmission (I'm dreaming in somtheing like the tiptronic... jejeje); ventilated huge disc brakes in front and back (ABS sounds good...)
Anyway... I'm not in a hurry, and I'm willing in invest in my car.... probably, 15 years from now, if I have a son would be proud of the job I did in that car.

mrapii

Greasemonkey
Jan 5, 2006
Waipahu, HI
Well that's an ambitious project, you've got a lot more optimism than I would have in that situation. I guess all of us in the USA are spoiled when it comes to modifying cars because of all the resources we have. Good Luck! "A wheel in the trunk"?

mrapii said:
Well that's an ambitious project, you've got a lot more optimism than I would have in that situation. I guess all of us in the USA are spoiled when it comes to modifying cars because of all the resources we have. Good Luck! "A wheel in the trunk"?

Aas soon as I get a digital pic of the wheel in the trunk of my car I'll send it to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor