A newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbodylady

Apprentice
Nov 22, 2020
Hello,I am Lisa and have two G bodies,a 1979 Monte Carlo and a 1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme.I have a very soft spot for G body GMs.My 1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme,was a wedding anniversary gift from my husband Bobby two years ago.Found out it was a Grandpa's car well taken care of and never seen a winter.My 1979 Monte Carlo,my hot rod which I bought from a customer 3 years ago.Has a fuel injected 434 small block using the Holley Sniper system and a 4L60E behind it.Husband also has a couple,a 1985 Monte Carlo and a 1986 Buick Regal.The Buick Regal was his step dad's whom passed in January,they were close although my husband didn't grow up with his dad in his life.He knows I didn't either,dad left while my mom was pregnant with me.Good thing is I have a great step father to look up to.Husband and I own an auto repair shop together and our home garage is called the G Body garage.

Reactions: 8 users

Gbodylady

Apprentice
Nov 22, 2020
Story with my Monte Carlo was the customer was the customer was selling it,no interest in it and I offered a great amount of money to him and he took it.A mom of 3,a 24 year old daughter and 2 sons whom are 17 and 15.Daughter is with an ex dirt bag boyfriend of mine.

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
Hi Lisa, welcome to GBF, from Seattle, Wa., '78 Caballero and '79 El Camino.
Post some pics of your G's when you get a chance, and your hubby's too.

Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
We need pics
James Franco Please GIF

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard Lisa.
Let's see some pics of your rides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor