Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I am just joking here.

Last edited:

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Die Hard is more my speed for a Christmas movie.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
A Christmas Story is our all time favorite. It will be on all day again this year. We can literally lip sink the entire movie and never get tired of it.
Two thumbs up, a snap and a twist!

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
A Christmas Story is our all time favorite. It will be on all day again this year. We can literally lip sink the entire movie and never get tired of it.
Two thumbs up, a snap and a twist!

A Christmas Story is my favorite too. Jean Shepherd made several TV movies about the Parker family based on his short stories, mostly summertime stories. Bob Clark also made a Christmas horror movie called Black Christmas years before he directed A Christmas Story.
screen-shot-2019-06-13-at-3.18.00-pm.png

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
A good but unusual Christmas movie is Night of the Comet, a 1980's Christmas time zombie apocalypse film.

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I always enjoyed the classic holiday movies. It's a wonderful life, Miracle on 34th St., the original version, the various Scrooges....and Scrooged, with Bill Murray.

Reactions: 1 users

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
There are also the two MST3K Christmas episodes, the Joel era one where they riff Santa Claus Conquers the Martians. Then the Mike era episode where they riff the even weirder "Mexican" Santa Claus, in which Santa fights the devil.

scctm.jpg

tumblr_p1i3gsYgAq1v1zngbo1_500.gifv

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Only versions of Scrooge that have shown up on screen here are the '51 Version with Alastir Sim and the one cartoon version, the new one, not the old one with Jim Carney? Haven't seen any of the others, just repeat after repeat of While Christmas. Not a bad movie y'know, but most of the channels seem to be clogged with those sappy Boy meets Girl, its Christmas Fa-la-la la, etc.................. Bleah.

Nick

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Only versions of Scrooge that have shown up on screen here are the '51 Version with Alastir Sim and the one cartoon version, the new one, not the old one with Jim Carney? Haven't seen any of the others, just repeat after repeat of While Christmas. Not a bad movie y'know, but most of the channels seem to be clogged with those sappy Boy meets Girl, its Christmas Fa-la-la la, etc.................. Bleah.

Nick

It seems most channels keep showing the same few popular Christmas films over and over during prime time while showing lessor known Christmas films during the off times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor