A Tale Two T's -a.k.

Should Natalie and the Driver get it on?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mayorjesse

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 11, 2005
San Francisco, CA
A Tale Two T's -a.k.a- The Mayor's Cutlass; A Serial Story

Natalie and her family came from Ukraine four years ago, settling into a smaller city called San Mateo, one of the lesser known saints in the fair state of California. In order to fulfill her dream of becoming an interior designer, she had to go to school; hence, state college. Unfortunately, the saintly duties of the city did not include public transportation - or fortunately, depending on who you are - so she had to buy a car: none other than a 1985 300zx.
It was a hot little thing, t-tops and fast. Dusk had conspired to hide its flaws the first time I saw it, so a return was in order to fully understand the machine and see if we clicked. I babied her, then drove her hard, then babied her again - revving, holding back, then stomping on it a little harder - and she took it, loved it, roared right back at me. The car liked the way I drive. So did Natalie. Sometimes you just have to tease that accelerator pedal to get the best performance.
Needless to say, the car broke down about half a mile from her house. Something in the transmission was overheating, I dunno really, but it crapped out and wouldn't go on. She said it had happened before and it just needs to cool down, she thought anyway. Cars were not her forte - just the style, which is why she picked such a bad *ss one in the first place. But now plans to move to London to further her educational aspirations necessitated the sale of her wheels - that's where I came in, because I needed a car.
To be continued...[/i]

maliburacinfreak

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2005
Evansville, IN
WTF was that all about?? oh well, i voted to get it on!!! :lol:

Gbodyolds

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 2, 2006
is she hot ?

383Camino

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2006
South Dakota
When is this going to be continued??
And where is the Cutlass or any G body for that matter??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor