BUILD THREAD A Teenager and His Malibu Wagon.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
A man with a grocery getter is familiar in my house. How do you think I get the groceries?

Reactions: 1 user

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
If I had a daughter, I'd be happy you pulled up in an old project car. It tells me 1 very important thing about you. You don't have a drug problem..... no way you can afford it.
Sweet longroof, plenty of room for "activities" in the back 😉
...and if it's ugly but runs reliably, you're demonstrating your ingenuity, skills and persistence.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

BlairC_789

Apprentice
Jun 18, 2021
North Carolina
If I had a daughter, I'd be happy you pulled up in an old project car. It tells me 1 very important thing about you. You don't have a drug problem..... no way you can afford it.
Sweet longroof, plenty of room for "activities" in the back 😉
Haha. My friends and I always joke about the wagon being the drug dealer car because I’ve had multiple people ask if I hot box it.
It’s so true about that though. I would rather fill up a tank of gas and cruise around with some tunes on before anything else

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Haha. My friends and I always joke about the wagon being the drug dealer car because I’ve had multiple people ask if I hot box it.
Well, I had to look that one up. Your audience predates you. This is what I heard:
2826418F-145B-4E83-A70F-1B8EE960CC5A.jpeg

This is what you meant:
15DEF0A7-5636-4C2B-B896-DF2BFF2C3E0A.jpeg

Repack your wheel bearings so the first one doesn't happen. Your roof rack vents will help prevent the second one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
I am going to go out on a limb here but I have spare parts for my El C that will fit his ride. If he needs something I have I will give it to him. Anybody else up for the challenge?

NJ Longroof

Random guy
Feb 27, 2020
Well, I had to look that one up. Your audience predates you. This is what I heard:
View attachment 196687
This is what you meant:
View attachment 196688
Repack your wheel bearings so the first one doesn't happen. The roof rack vents will help prevent the second one.
Now a Hawaiian hotbox is when you smoke up the bathroom with the shower going to kill the smell. Works great in hotels... not that I would know

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

BlairC_789

Apprentice
Jun 18, 2021
North Carolina
View attachment 196687
This is what you meant:
View attachment 196688
Repack your wheel bearings so the first one doesn't happen. The roof rack vents will help prevent the second one.
View attachment 196687
This is what you meant:
View attachment 196688
When I put the term into my post I even questioned myself if everyone would understand it :LOL:
Now I’ve learned about the definition of packing bearings for trains!

BlairC_789

Apprentice
Jun 18, 2021
North Carolina
I am going to go out on a limb here but I have spare parts for my El C that will fit his ride. If he needs something I have I will give it to him. Anybody else up for the challenge?
I don’t really need that many parts currently. Other than a few things here and there.
If I need something you have spare I’ll try to message you and see how much you want for it.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Post a needs list in the Wanted/For Sale section and the collective will try to help you out.

• Agree

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor