About G-Body of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
The G-Body of the Month is just an informal way to recognize different members and their cars each month.
  • To enter, find the "entries" thread in the G-Body of the Month forum, for the next calendar month. If you meet the criteria, simply post ONCE in that thread with a photo of your car and why you should win (see below for more details)...
  • DO NOT simply message me a pic that says "GBOTM" and nothing else. I will ignore it with extreme prejudice. Do the work and post in the proper thread.
  • Entering is open to anyone that meets the criteria for each month, provided they haven't won in the last 12 months.
  • Entries may be limited to a certain # each month, on a first-in-line basis, and based on meeting any criteria.
  • When you enter your car, use a "landscape" oriented photo (aka horizontal) and make it large enough resolution so we can see things well. If you post multiple photos, I will use the one that comes first for the voting thread, unless you state otherwise in your post.
  • Enter ONE car in a given month. ONE.

• The winner will receive ONE MONTH of "G-Body of the Month" on their avatar/profile, and a FREE MONTH of Supporting Member status, meaning NO ADS. Existing Supporters will receive an additional month added to their subscription.

• I try to stay on schedule, with entries the first/middle part of the month, and voting the last week of the month. But I'm lazy and often get behind.
  • Admins and moderators aren't eligible to enter. I know, I know, but that's only fair.

Last edited:

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
As of January 2021, the prize for G-Body of the Month is ONE free t-shirt with your car on it sent to you, and it gets up in the shop where anyone can buy one if they want.

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor