AC heater box paint

Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I did my heater case, core support, wheel wells etc. in Duplicolor low gloss black engine enamel and it holds up very well.

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
i don't have any pics of my box on the pc but in my opinion sem hot rod black is the perfect sheen,if you want it in a spray can try sem euro trim black SATIN.

Attachments

• 0905150930.jpg
    0905150930.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 263
  • Informative
Reactions: 1 user

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
i don't have any pics of my box on the pc but in my opinion sem hot rod black is the perfect sheen,if you want it in a spray can try sem euro trim black SATIN.

Best paint out there. Ive used it on a lot of stuff on my wagon. Its just the right semi gloss.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
i use rattle can bedliner available at most part stores, tough as nails, low sheen, nice crinkle finish

That's what I did on the one going in the coupe.

Interestingly, the lower was almost a brown color, which I've seen on a couple of others as well...I wonder if it's the underhood heat cooking the resin?

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor