Adding curcuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
I'm adding circuits to my project as I go. Are the Pico Add A Circuit fuse holders , Summit # 0956PT the way to go or should I invest in a new Painless Fuse Block #s 70207 or 70217? I'm adding electric fans, power seat and who knows what down the line.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I think the Painless ones will work fine for pre-terminated panels but if you don't mind wiring in your circuits I used multiple add on circuit boards similar to the picture and added individual relays for my high amp accessories. I have two 12 circuit panels behind the dash plate (one is battery and the other ign) and I have a 6 circuit in the trunk next to my battery for fuel pumps, bottle heater etc.
I am also running 2 gauge wire to the panels from a 1/0 battery cable.
1546090961061.png

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I play with wires for fun, and Painless products are anything but. These have proven to be very durable: Blue Sea Systems 5025 ST Blade Fuse Block - 6 Circuits with Negative Bus and Cover https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000THQ0CQ/?tag=gbody-20
You can get them in tons of different configurations. Just don't get brake fluid or cleaner on the plastic cover; it will frost it.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor