Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
Reactions: 1 users

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Hey, over in my "hair brained" thread [think I'm going to officially change the name], since I couldn't locate a 160mph speedo that matches AND I want to take the plain gray trim they put in the '87 442 to a nice carbon fiber look anyway, I was looking into a set of these . . . until I realized the price would place me almost where this prepackaged setup is. If this is a quality product, I am not sure the price is that terrible even though I understand why you might think it is terrible.

atm-4793_ny_xl-jpg.73430

Reactions: 1 user

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Here is the setup I made for my Sport Comps. I used the factory cluster housing as a template, transferred to cardboard, then aluminum. Carefully drilled holes after measuring many times.
20150410_003827.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users

Tiggertrucks

Apprentice
Mar 6, 2011
Bellflower, CA
I went with the autometer cobalt gauges but I'm to lazy and don't have the skills to make a cluster for them to sit in, I like the one Newvintageusa.com has but I only want 4 gauges in the dash, plus the won't sell just the cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor