Aftermarket steer column

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mob1785

n00b
Nov 9, 2019
Hello. I own a 84 Monte Carlo. I have long lost the desire to keep things stock on the car and have decided to go a track/race car style steering column. My quest is how to make the blinker/brake lights work without the factory switch. I have a three pole switch on a lever mounted to the steel shaft. I tried to purchasing a trailing adapter and using that to make the tail lights and turn signal work but was unable to make it work correctly. I looked through painless wiring’s website and read the installation manual on how to install their kits on Chevy truck which is close to what is in the car but everything requires a factory steering column. Can someone show me where I can find a wiring schematic on how to make the turn signal/brake lights work or a product that will help me with this? Any advice is welcomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor