air bagin malibu????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2005
Washington
air bagin malibu??????

whats best and affordable way to air bag a malibu...theres to much ruff terran around here to just spring lower it...and im sick of all the bouncying recoil rats and squeeling of the springs...so im goin bag soon...i need any info i can get i dont no much about air baging...i know how it basically works but i need opinions on what i should run front and rear and size tank and valves etc etc...i was thinking about going shockwaves but i dont no...im on a budget but i think i ganna save for awhile so i can afford a nice set up...let me know what yall think

hybrid_malibu

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 7, 2006
Big Spring, Texas
I have been tossing around the same idea. I have seen a couple of g-bodies bagged in magazines. They look like they were made for them. Air Ride Technologies has a direct bolt in for the rear. As for the front, trim the spring pocket brows and grind down the inner lip above the spring. This is what they told me. The only thing I am concerned with is if the rear housing would come in contact with the pipes. I have turn downs on mine right now and they got very annoying very quickly. Check out www.ridetech.com.

Fine79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 7, 2005
KY
You need to go to Malibuthunder.com and talk to Flatoutbu Aka Shaun. His is slammed to the ground. It looks cool to. Tell him Shorty sent you.
If anyone would know what to do he will.

Fine79

Gbodyolds

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 2, 2006
on montecarloss.com theres a guy his name is SSon20s i have talked to him about airbags before he knows his stuff he has a bagged SS with 20s on it. and dont buy from AIM industried or airbagit.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor