HELP Air condition line on ‘84 Monte

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonteCarloAustin

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 11, 2020
I’m currently in the process of hooking everything back up after my recent engine/ transmission swap. I’m using all the stock A/C parts, but when taking everything apart I broke the line going from the condenser to the evaporator. I can’t seem to find a replacement ANYWHERE! If anybody knows a part number or somewhere I should look please let me know. This is for a 1984 Monte Carlo LS, with a carbureted 350, so it will be the same as stock. Thanks

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I’m currently in the process of hooking everything back up after my recent engine/ transmission swap. I’m using all the stock A/C parts, but when taking everything apart I broke the line going from the condenser to the evaporator. I can’t seem to find a replacement ANYWHERE! If anybody knows a part number or somewhere I should look please let me know. This is for a 1984 Monte Carlo LS, with a carbureted 350, so it will be the same as stock. Thanks
To my knowledge, they aren't reproduced. You'll need to find a good used one and clean it up. Put in an ad in the wanted section and check the classified section for someone parting out a car with a SBC.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
I bought one for my El C that was new a couple years ago. I looked for the place i bought it from but do not have the link. Look some more and change you search wordage a bit. Look for liquid line, hi pressure HVC lines. Mix it up a bit

Reactions: 2 users

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Great cond line from 84 mcsc.---47.39 shipped.pm me if interested.

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
I believe a late 70s A body line will also fit if the condenser lines exit on the driver's side.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user

abbey castro

Royal Smart Person
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX
Where are you located? I have one in perfect condition. Took it off 2 months ago when I upgraded the whole system. I am in Central TX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor