Air Conditioning Compressor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CdnCutlass

Greasemonkey
Jan 14, 2010
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Has anyone successfully hooked up their AC with headers and aftermarket heads? One of the original AC brackets bolted to the manifolds no way I can see it working with the headers. Can't see where the other bracket on the left bolts to the heads to get this all to work? Has anyone come up with a solution?

Attachments

• AC1.jpg
    AC1.jpg
    696.2 KB · Views: 354
  • AC2.jpg
    AC2.jpg
    738.8 KB · Views: 346
  • AC3.jpg
    AC3.jpg
    747.4 KB · Views: 371
  • AC4.jpg
    AC4.jpg
    713.1 KB · Views: 366

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I'm aware of an aftermarket bracket for using the A3 compressor, but I'm not sure if there's a bracket for the R4. On mine, I used the bracket for the A3 axial compressor and had to use a stud and a spacer. The spacer was an old bronze Porsche valve guide that I had laying around from one my rebuilds.
You may also need to use the existing studs and spacers to take up the space used for the stock exhaust manifolds. Or possibly a longer stud(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor