Air not blowing out vents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylec345

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 16, 2019
I have an 85 cutlass and the air is not blowing out the vents and not even the defrosters also the passenger side floor and rear passenger floor are soaked with this oily substance any thoughts on these two?

Diesel guy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 5, 2019
Arkansas
I have an 85 cutlass and the air is not blowing out the vents and not even the defrosters also the passenger side floor and rear passenger floor are soaked with this oily substance any thoughts on these two?
Check for leaking heater core and check for vacuum lines disconnected underhood @ the reservoir ball

Diesel guy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 5, 2019
Arkansas
Mine mounts next to the drier for the a/c on the same bracket. And has 2 Hardlines for the vacuum. Both are sort of a gray and very brittle .

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Dip a piece of white paper in the liquid. If its green, its coolant and your heater core is bad. Its not hard at all to replace, it's all underhood. If you didn't have the liquid issue id say your vacuum lines are damaged or missing, but start with the heater core first.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor