alright how many N.e Ohio people cannot wait for spring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsalzheimers

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 27, 2009
alright I am getting pretty bummed watching the snow pile up on My 82 Grand Prix and waiting for spring to get here so I can slap the Keystones on it I gotta know how many more are waiting for the thaw?

I've been counting the days since about mid-november... :x

A couple days ago I started having dreams that I was driving the 442!

Attachments

• RockAuto2.jpg
    RockAuto2.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 150
like blake, I'm not from that area, but can't wait for the warmer weather to return...

while North Carolina may not get the same low temps, or snow levels you guys get, it's been colder and more snow than it has in years... add to the fact that I don't have a garage, I'm def ready for it to warm up so I can get back to getting my baby ready to get back on the road( it has only seen the road 3 times in the last 7 years)....

I'm in NYC and it feels like February for 3 months allready! We just got 17" last night with more on the way. My wagon has soldiered through it all with old school snow tires and posi-traction but I am really backlogged on my projects with this crummy weather. At least I've kept busy fixing up an old 30hp outboard down my basement and counting the days till Striped Bass season opens.

same here

im in western ny, right by lake erie

im not from there but winter sucks. track opens here in missouri next weekend if its warm enough. got my fingers crossed

I'm in Southwest Ohio and I'm ready for the thaw.

Things were actually looking up the past few days. Could finally see a few patches of grass in the yard but that all ended up being covered today by more snow. :evil: Supposed to get another 3" tonight.

I can't remember the last time we've had this much snow in February. 🙁

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor