Aluminum Radiator

Status
Not open for further replies.
It fit, but I was running electric fans, so no plastic fan shroud and I had to make my own hold downs.

yeah, ill be running an elec fan and hold downs shouldnt be too much of a problem,

thanks jrm

No problem. It's just my line of thinking when it comes to radiators "bigger IS better". Lol.

haha yes! its very true

I just finished eating supper after finishing up the radiator install. It's awesome! I can't wait for the warm weather to give it a real test. B.t.w: I know that some disagree but I think cooler is better and especially with these older carb'd engines.

This rad has a +3" core with three thick rows!

Also, I would still like to know what the diff is between the $200 and $400 alum rads?

foxtrot_lima_bravo said:
Also, I would still like to know what the diff is between the $200 and $400 alum rads?

The name.

Just the name-- maybe true. Still think that you could get a real cheap one like anyting else. Anywho Aluminum is def worlds better at cooling than the std brass rad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor