Am I just blind, or ...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

t01blaze

Master Mechanic
Oct 4, 2011
South New Jersey
Does no one make the quarter glass window sweeps (felts) for 2 door Malibu's?
I also cannot seem to find the body side rubber moldings. The ones that run from front bumper to rear bumper down the side of the car.

Does anyone know where I can find these?

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
if all else fails, get a Hemmings Motor News from somewhere or online...its the Bible of the auto restoration hobby.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user

Doug213xrj

Royal Smart Person
Dec 30, 2011
West Michigan
Yes, Them make/sell them. I bought a six piece set in 2000 when i redid my 81 Malibu. Check ebaymotor, dixiemontecarlo.com, natioalpartsdepot.com or OPGI.com .

Doug

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Same problem here man except with an 83 Monte. I checked all them sites in the link and apparently they dont make them new. Im painting it and I need these to replace my disintegrated originals and im stuck buying used, equally shitty ones :wtf:

t01blaze

Master Mechanic
Oct 4, 2011
South New Jersey
Thanks for the links to the glass felts/sweeps.

Can anyone find the bump strips that run the length of the car?

IMG_20111008_174255-1.jpg

I would really like to get a new set since some are missing and the ones I still have are shot.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
a shop that does vinyl coverings and convertibles may have what you are looking for or know where to get it...also you can check with restorations shops in your area.

rhyno811

Apprentice
Mar 2, 2009
Central NJ
I know this is an older thread but I'm looking for the quarter glass sweeps for my 78 Malibu 2 door and none of these links are working or showing any new available. I really want a complete set. Both quarter windows inner and outer for DS and is doors. Cab Anyone help? I dotn mind going on eBay, but honestly not sure of technical term for them to do a good search. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor