Olds Lives Matter! Fun starts on page 13 (was: Am I Selling Out… or Buying In?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
420 pages of it is how to link your phone to the radio and connect to the internet.

Well with my payments I am going back to a flip phone - so that shouldn't be an issue. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
That is REALLY a sharp color contrast. Was that factory or after market?

Destroyer Grey aka dirt grey. It was one of the paint options I looked at along with IndiGo Blue. But, I wanted the extreme contrast that bright white (aka White Knuckle) offers with all the black trim.

The accent colour on my car is orange (engine, driving lights, calipers, etc) - and the cool thing about a white car is it is like a clean canvass that any colour works on.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I saw this on the gram and thought of ya. I totally dig the hellcats, if I was in a position to buy one I would. I have a customer who is a Dr in the Army that has both a hellcat Charger and Challenger!!!! US Army Meddac must be damn good pay!!! View attachment 118698

It is the same up here. Doctors who enroll get spec pay from the day they join. It was really weird for me as a 2Lt course officer meeting doctor recruits who were Majors with only a minute served. Do I call you Sir or junk-nuts? It took me about 8 years from the time I commissioned (and 5 years from the time I was trade qualified) to reach Major - which is pretty fast.

• Haha

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
Clean out your colon faster than one of those burritos with extra guacamole sauce!!!

So it's Sir Major Motorheadmike Sir.

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor