Olds Lives Matter! Fun starts on page 13 (was: Am I Selling Out… or Buying In?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
*patiently waiting for pics*

-Gonz

Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Just think of where they would be if the schmucks at the big 3 didn't take Tucker out, would have made innovation a staple of cars like they should be instead of the shitboxs of the 80/90's. Saw this on the parkway, thought it would be appreciated here View attachment 118595

I hope you enjoyed that cause it will probably be the last time you get to pass them like they are sitting still....:giggle:

• Haha

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Congratulations Mike !!! I think your going to love the Hellcat... FYI if it gets boring give me a shout and I can help you make it a little more scary... View attachment 118589
This is our family car. 15 M6 Scat Pack we built at home. At 900hp on pump gas with a TR-6060 and 3.92 gears it’s all muscle !!!

That's killer! Guessing you have an upgraded clutch and DS. Probably a diff brace too.

Another thing to ask is have you ordered extra rear tires yet?

Already in the garage: M&H 325/45R17 Racemasters. I have a set of black 18x5 and 17x11 Racestars like Millerbu 's car above coming from Summit - I really want that Demon drag-mode look.

Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
These new tech cars are a waste on me, when I get stuck driving my son's 4 series M packaged BMW I get him to turn off as much of the sensors, bells and whistles as he can.

Mine is coming with as little tech as possible. No nav, no adaptive cruise, no blind spot monitoring, no remote start, no power column... this is very bare bones and will probably make it quite rare.

Reactions: 3 users

Millerbu

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 24, 2018
Zion Illinois
That's killer! Guessing you have an upgraded clutch and DS. Probably a diff brace too.

Already in the garage: M&H 325/45R17 Racemasters. I have a set of black 18x5 and 17x11 Racestars like Millerbu 's car above coming from Summit - I really want that Demon drag-mode look.

Mike,

I think it would be easier to list the parts of the car that are “not” modified.

• Haha

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor