an entire thread deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
Last night I started a thread to inquire after fleming442, who until a little over 2 months ago was one of the most ubiquitous posters on this site.

Today that thread has vanished, as thoroughly as fleming442 has vanished. With no explanation.

Censoring posts is one thing. Every site must manage its content. I'm not sure what this is.

I no longer have a G-body, so on that level it's easy for me to just walk away from this site and forget about it. But, uh ....

Lock this thread if you like, but please leave it standing.

Thank you, and good luck.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Last night I started a thread to inquire after fleming442, who until a little over 2 months ago was one of the most ubiquitous posters on this site.

Today that thread has vanished, as thoroughly as fleming442 has vanished. With no explanation.

Censoring posts is one thing. Every site must manage its content. I'm not sure what this is.

I no longer have a G-body, so on that level it's easy for me to just walk away from this site and forget about it. But, uh ....

Initially there was an explanation from the site owner/admin as to what happened, then, after a few hours to allow public consumption it was removed to clean up the board.

If you didn't see the explanation there was a private conversation between the two where things were said, that exception was taken to, resulting in the ban/departure. We had one side of examples of phrases, not sure of the other, but that's neither here nor there.

Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
What ? Flemming442 is gone ? Since when ?
Turna rode in, shirtless, and oiled up, on a unicorn. All that was left after flemming hopped on and held on tight is some glitter....

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 7 users
Nov 4, 2012

What, threads are getting deleted? People are being censored and banned? Surely you guys are mistaken and this is all a big misunderstanding.

• Optimistic
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
abandon thread GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
Just remarkable the number of prominent members who have self-immolated on this site.

I still don't get what happened to my thread, though. That doesn't "clean up the board."

I don't hang around here all day every day. Usually briefly in the late evening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Sounds like a question best asked in a PM to the site Admin

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor