An Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2022
I haven't actually heard of this website until recently. I was actually head-over heels seeing all the threads. Anyway, here's an introduction to me and mostly my car.

This is my '86 Cutlass that I've comically named "Calliope", since Calliope has 3 meanings: 1. The name of some kind of goddess that was known to have an angelic voice, 2. A circus organ, and 3. It's the name of the grim reaper's apprentice. These definitions all fit the car depending on how you look at it.
I bought this car back in 2013, as my second car, just shortly after I got my license. I bought it from a nice older woman who told me she only drove it to church and doctor's appointments. She bought the car new in Dallas in December 1985, and kept good care of it, but it was never garage kept, so there is a rust hole in it, and there was decent paint fade. When I bought it it had 35k original miles, and now has 60k. Everything is original besides the wheels. Exterior-wise, it is in the process of being painted, so right now it's in black primer.

I sure try to give this car lots of love, and hoping she'll last me for years to come.

Attachments

• 20220517_153336.jpg
    20220517_153336.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 111
Reactions: 4 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Welcome to our little corner of the 'net!

Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Need more pics and welcome.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Welcome, what color you going to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor