MALIBU And here's why I think repros suck (package tray ends)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Looking at the pic, really don't like how the outboard side rolls up. The OE piece has a channel there that the sail panel drops into, the repros are just rolled over on the edge, so nothing really holds them flat (obviously)

I guess the next owner can fix that, I'm pretty much over this car at this point. I keep telling myself it'll be OK, but I know I'm lying to myself.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Brian...I've got a couple sets of OE ones...can't recall condition but I could dig them out if you want.

Reactions: 1 user

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Brian...I've got a couple sets of OE ones...can't recall condition but I could dig them out if you want.
Dang, Kevin. Didn't think any survived removal. PM on the way

Reactions: 1 users
Oct 10, 2018
I recall buying those for my Malibu..I was so mad about the fitment I tossed them.. do the b pillar trims fit ok repop or should I find a nice original set?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor