Announcing New G-Body Build Thread Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Great minds think alike ;) ... about the same time I thought of this, a few users contacted me asking for this, so here we are.

This new forum is where all the "Build Threads" should go. What's a "Build Thread?" Those multi-page epic topics where you guys outline in great detail and with tons of photos everything that you do to your cars. We all love that stuff. So I wanted to put it in one central place.

I'll be messaging the mods here in a minute to move those threads over here when they see them, but in the meantime, if you want to start yours... here's the place.

Comments suggestions complaints, etc. on this should be replies to this topic, sticky in the Build Thread Forum.

online170

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2010
Awesome idea.

I know if 2 forums that have this section, and it just keeps things looking neater. Its usually a central place for wild build ideas. On that forum, its called a "Project Section", and everyone has an epic title for their project.

MonteCarloCrazy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Good Idea! Hopefully I can start my own thread soon

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
great idea! I tend to only go into the community, cutlass and regal sections, along with the classifieds, so I'll see alot of what I usually skip over. :)

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
my GP ls1 swap is almost done!! And this forum has most if not all of the progress, ie pics, progress, etc etc... :mrgreen:

blk78malibu

Apprentice
Jan 24, 2011
Orchard Park, New York
good idea i love seeing how others have built their g bodies

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Thanks for the new section. Nice to have them all in one area. I'm seeing builds I otherwise would have missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor