Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Seems to be a common affliction of late

Reactions: 2 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Follow and see if it sells. I'd give 4800 dimes.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
For what it's worth, if you took the time you could get more than that out of it in parts.

Yeah, it's rough, but it is a turbo car and appears to be intact. Rusty, worn fabric, but not trashed from what's visible via broken header panel or taillights and such.

All those bits and pieces add up

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Does 84 even have the 8.5. If I had the room, I wouldn’t pay more than $1,000.00 for it. Some folks are just crazy.

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
Driven 18,600 Miles" Oddly specific number that in no way relates to the actual miles on the Car.

If the Rust isn't too bad, its worth $3K for an LS swap project. If only the door bottoms were rusty I'd go $2500 if I didn't have a Garage full of cars.

Reactions: 1 user

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
For what it's worth, if you took the time you could get more than that out of it in parts.

Yeah, it's rough, but it is a turbo car and appears to be intact. Rusty, worn fabric, but not trashed from what's visible via broken header panel or taillights and such.

All those bits and pieces add up
can't speak to nationwide, but in this market, nobody wants parts that are not near-mint. Few will spend the effort to recondition a used part, after all, the TV shows tell them to buy "new" repro stuff.

Axle is a sure sale, rest of it in OKC area, not so much

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some good previous points made for sure. What is a good parts car worth? They are not making a lot of those little parts any more

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor