Another interior thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wskirvin

Master Mechanic
May 22, 2017
Indianapolis, In
Okay sorry for beating a dead horse since everyone asks, but im looking at buying the SEM interior paint and im trying to figure out the closest match. I believe the 15u and 15l are the door panel codes... i think that makes it the medium gray material???? If so does anyone know if the SEM 15393 flat medium gray will be a match?

IMG_0348.jpg
IMG_8699.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wskirvin

Master Mechanic
May 22, 2017
Indianapolis, In
Have you tried giving them the color code?

No sir not yett, I have been reading threads trying to figure out the correct original code before i called them. i've just been looking at Summit Racing on the paint choices and came up with the flat medium gray.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
The 15U and 15L are outside paint. Upper and Lower colors. It's Medium Gray Metallic. WA8573

Your 82 is color for interior. Basically, Code 82 as found on the SPID in the last 2 columns. And 82B on your cowl tag. The AM6 is your split front bench seat.

Door panel plastic is more of a semi-gloss or low gloss if you want it not very shiny. But it's your interior, do whatever. All your pliable vinyl plastic should have a bit of a sheen to it. You probably are looking for eggshell/low gloss for your steering column parts.

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
82B is cloth, medium dark gray. The 82I is the interior trim and the 829 is your seat belt color. As an FYI

Reactions: 1 user

wskirvin

Master Mechanic
May 22, 2017
Indianapolis, In
82B is cloth, medium dark gray. The 82I is the interior trim and the 829 is your seat belt color. As an FYI

Thank you! Thats the info i was trying to figure out. I do want be as close as i can to factory on the colors and looks, but had a hard time deciphering the RPO codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor