Featured in Rockauto's newsletter

10-1-20car.jpg

• Creative
Reactions: 3 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
i saw the title and thought it was an article about Scott's car....
:p

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Fugly. Fell out of the ugly tree and hit

every.

single.

branch.

on.

the.

way.

down.

🤮

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 11 users

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
I've only seen 2 in real life. There were only 117 made for a reason. Too sporty looking for Buick Drivers, too slow for 0.6% of Buick buyers that were"performance Buick" buyers in 1986.

In 1986, only old guys went to Buick Dealerships.

It wasn't until it was too late to order an '86 GN that anyone knew they were fast. We saw Muscle Car review shootout with Buick Engineers Running high 13's in fall of '85, but nobody but old guys believed it was real, at the time. V6's running 13 second 1/4's didn't add up

In February of '86, the Aprill Car and Driver came out with a GN running 13.9. In March of '86, the Hot Rod Magazine came out with a Stock GN running 12.9's with an NOS nitrous kit, and the rest is history.

Reactions: 2 users

carnutjw

G-Body Guru
Sep 17, 2017

Mentions the Grand National Lesabre. The T-type looked a lot better with the blacked out trim and without the "NASCAR" quarter windows. Reminds me of the 88-97 Cutlass Supreme, I assume same basic chassis?

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor