another new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfgassed

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 29, 2014
Hi, my name is matt and I suffer from project ADD. Long story short, I've wanted a monte ss for years, I took a roller in on a trade, and before I got it sold my 5 year old son fell in love with the car, because "it changes colors when it gets wet like my hot wheels" (the car is in primer, every time it rained it changed colors) So I decided to keep the car as a project the 2 of us canwork on and beat the snot out of while I do a frame up build on my 73 2wd chevy stepside.
I plan on doing a build thread as I go but heres a few highlights
1985 Monte ss
in the works of swapping in an alumn headed small block/ borg warner super t10 4 speed, drop spindles/coils etc. and a ford 9" rear.
I look forward to the wealth of knowledge on this site and cant wait for my first g body build
here we go...............

RustRocket

Master Mechanic
Sep 8, 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
Sounds like it'd be a nice build. I'm curious about the Chevy truck as well, my dream truck is a black 71 shortbed 2wd...I saw Dazed And Confused and fell in love! Anyway, welcome, this is a great place to start

Doug213xrj

Royal Smart Person
Dec 30, 2011
West Michigan
Welcome to the site, Matt.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor