ANOTHER NOOB QUESTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
sorry to bother everyone with such a noob of a question but, im a noob, so bare with me... to start, i have only owned carberated cars, soooo.... i am picking up a 350 LT1, e-tec 200 aluminum heads w/2.02 valves, LT4 hot cam, flat top pistons, eagle rotating assembly... NOW FOR THE QUESTION... what kind of INTAKE is on this and can i replace it with a regular intake for a carb, like a performer or torker or whatever???

Attachments

• IMG_20140322_141636.jpg
    IMG_20140322_141636.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 295

crucial118

Royal Smart Person
Nov 15, 2008
MARYLAND, DMV
Looks like a TPI lower intake. Without the upper plennum and runners, but it isn't. Not sure. Is the lt1 a two piece intake like the tpi? If so, it would be the lower half. I'm not sure if the lt1 has a cam gear on the back for the distributor to ride on, because of the opti. If not, you will have to replace the cam before changing the intake manifold to a carb/distributor design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor